Saturday, July 28, 2012

The someone special !

Finally the day had arrived and left. Exacty saying, june frst of year 2012. This might gonna break some hearts here ;).But what todo.. :) I got engaged to wonderful, amazing charactor in this beautiful world. A lioness (i dont know what we call for a female lion) in her home and a 'lovely pety kitty cat' when she is with me.

She is tall, beautiful, smart and intelligent... wait not soo intelligent ;). Yeah you know why? some time she ask some stupid question like "whom do you love the most? me or your mom?". :D I took four days thinking how to answer that question. And still its an open question. :D Anyone interested to help me out please...?

The feeling of being romantic is totally different. Being its nature is purely natural. Remember that a little love goes a long way, Remember that a lot ... goes forever.

5 comments:

S.A.L. said...

Congrats, buddy!

I can help with the answer to that question. I don't know how you'd say it to her, but you have to somehow make her understand that nobody ever can take the position of your mother, of course if you feel that way! But then again, she can definitely make an incomparable position for herself too.

Hafsa Jawaid said...

Being natural, I would answer...
see your mom is your first love...she loves you from the time you were not even born... and brought you up to this time when you can afford to have a wife, a family...
Without her support, care and never-ending, unselfish love, you wont be able to achieve anything... Both of them, A mother and a wife should have their own importance in your life, you can deny your wife for your mother even if your mother goes wrong somewhere but then afterwards if your wife agrees with you, the matter and problem can be well-solved...You should also not ignore the feelings and needs of your wife, for as she has left everything behind for you, specially her parents and her family and is trying hard to adjust with everything new... so in the end, I would just to like to advice you that always try to justify the relations, whether it is your mom or your wife... you'll be successful in both the worlds.

I hope my answer satisfies you :)

Shafi said...

@ lopa . Thankyou very much. Its nothing serious, she is just kidding with me.. :D i was looking for some funny answers. What you said is a point ;)

Shafi said...

@hafsa . . Masha allah. :) nooo comments :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you for welcoming my reviews :)
Sorry if anyone got annoyed or disheartened after reading my comments ...

Thanks once again :)

You might like this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List