Saturday, August 14, 2010

The 10 things...

Alright another Tag.. from my sweet blogger friend :) Lopa ..

Um.. Its really about somethings that i can't pretend. ok I'll post th eriles first the lets go for what i think..

Rules of Tagging:

  • Tell your readers 10 things about yourself that they may or may not know, but are true.
  • Tag 10 people with the award, and be sure to let them know they’ve been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do).
  • Link back to the blogger who tagged you.
10 things huh .. sound easy. Let me give t a try..

As a small briefing i tell u .. i dont like to tell about my self. i feel like little awkward. I would dare to ask a girl her number or for a date or for movie on the first meeting itself. but this is little weird. ok starting.. lets keep it  short and cute.

1. first one let me make it simple in one sentence . i am Noobcake, pretentious & 'hot blooded',  used to try to fill in a minimal sketch of the playing field before delving into concepts and i follow the ethics with basic rules that generally dont fall into the category of so called 'assholes' & 'vanilla buffers'

2. dont care about style.. :)  .. like casual jeans with less tearing and holes.

3. I like dancing .. Argentinan tango, Hip hops, rumba..  but dont know any one of these.

4. I love football, i mean soccer ..I love it. i love it, i love it ..  i love this game so much that even 'girls' comes  after it, in my list of interests. and i am better in dancing with the football in ground . :D

5. I can cook :) i like cooking.. :P  *secret ..  Dont tell my friends for this reason they will eat me for one month.*

6. Camera (moble) is one f the weakness i used carry in my pocket. First thing that come into my mind if i ever see a beautiful or interesting stuff.. "Click it bro ... click it".

7. Changes are the one (some) thing that i like very much.

8. I really dont want to be the one who battles all the truth. I am sure about the power of the almighty and never want to mess up with him, his people and his likings. I dont know whats worth fighting... whats worth crying .. whats worth screaming.. whats worth shouting.. whats worth my head weight.. whats worth my time.. whats worth my money.. whats worth my health... whats worth my deeds.. what worth my do's and dont,s. Inside real life i am confused. All i need is to make my self sure that i believe in god. Yes i believe in him and i have a thousand reason for it.

9. i love my dad and mom and my brothers. but i dont know how to express it. :(

10. i'm single :)   pheeeeeeew ha ha ha..:D  lol i cant find any other best that suits here,


and here my award


ok lets get to the Give away.. mm i dont know how many of them likes tags.

1. Raaji
2. PP
3. Nasra
4. Hasna Fathima
5 Tanvi
6. Aruna
7. Anu
8. COMMUNI
9
10

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-)

S.A.L. said...

Thanks for writing the post. Glad to know some "stuff" about you!

Matches... 1, 6, 7, 8 and 9!

Gotta learn cooking! I'm horrified!

Get a girlfriend, buddy! ;)

Anonymous said...

The feeling of your "I" feels so arrogant.. Yu need to improve to write something lik n selfless state,, i dnt think its a god platform for boasting..it wil not let u grow..have some good content..

Well wisher..

Shafi said...

@ Slow processor
.... :)

@ Lopa
Hi. Thank you. :) nice to know the matches. And u know cooking is no big deal.

hmm girl friend huh? :|

Shafi said...

@anonymous

dude.. :) Thanks for your comment an i really appreciate the points u made. But unfortunately, i think, u misunderstood concept of this blog. This blog is something like a personal diary. Just intended to write up my own stuffs. :) hope u can understand what i mean.

And u dont have to go anonymous to comment like this. I like criticism and surely take it in the right sense :). And you are always welcome to my tech blog incase if u r interested some thing other than my personal stuffs
www.shafishacks.blogspot.com

You might like this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List