Sunday, December 6, 2009

My new Rides ;P



Hi guys .... been a little backed up. Trying hard to keep up though. We have some newbies here. This is the first one... Aston Martin ;).. Not a real one, but a small one. My friend had a visit to his family in Malaysia and from there he found this cute little thing and bought it for me from there. We are actually crazy about cars and bikes.. One day i'm gonna sit in one of these, i mean real ones, and fly through roads. Till then i think I'll have to adjust with this small one.

Well this one is real small 6 cm long and 2.5 cm wide. with a remote control and have a range up to 100 mtrs. with rechargable batteries and a charger. Really fast and even capable for drifiting on smooth floors. I do love drifiting.


Here is the second one... he is a big guy - FZ , a real one.. from Yamaha. I thought the design of this one was too boring. But eventually i was liking its design, performance.. and durability. Real smart and sporty. Just for boyzzzzzz. But little heavy and got few more HP when compared to other bikes of same class. And may be thats why its mpl is low as 35 km/l. Who cares about that when u got the 'looks'.. well we r planning to change the colour to silver/black or yellow/black.

6 comments:

S.A.L. said...

Hey!

First one is really cute. Hope you'll be eligible to get the bigger version REAL SOON!

And congrats for the new one!

S.A.L. said...

Oh, BTW, Belated Eid Mubarak! How was it? Mine was great!

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!!
How have you been?
Nice bike!!

anupama said...

Dear Shafi,
Good Evening!
the cute car reminded me Kishen's toy cars brought from Africa.if you keep them in the freezer,the colour changes.:)amazing!
wishing you cool n safe ridesn may all your dreams come true in the new year!
wishing you a cool night,
sasneham,
Anu

et said...

Hi.. :)
The pic suddenly reminded me of my old collection of little cars, when i grabbed one such toy from everywhere i went and dreamed of riding them for real on some day in the future.
Little am i interested in wheels now. :|

Saw your tech blog. A little too techy for me, I'd say. Simply cuz I'm not that into electronics and deep down system programming! :D Aww!

tc

The Literary Jewels said...

It is good that you don't want to try sitting on the small one in the first pic :)
The second is, of course, worth trying! congrats

You might like this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List